Advaxis and Sellas Life Sciences Group, two companies that have pursued different ways of prompting the body’s immune system to fight cancer, are now hoping that combining their efforts will lead to a more precise treatment. The agreement between the companies calls for Princeton, NJ-based Advaxis (NASDAQ: ADXS) to license to Sellas its technology for […]
What Our Clients Say
[ssba_hide] [testimonials category="Testimonial" random=true limit="1"]
Press Releases and Whitepapers
Industry News & Articles
- Boundary Layer pivots from container ships to hydrofoiling personal watercraft
- To da moon: Emm aims to innovate on the menstrual cup
- Rocket Lab carves off defense-focused subsidiary for national security customers
- What’s a Twitter user to do?
- While anticipation builds for GPT-4, OpenAI quietly releases GPT-3.5
- Meet the early-stage startups exhibiting at TC Sessions: Space
- Now AI can outmaneuver you at both Stratego and Diplomacy
- Daily Crunch: SBF says he’s ‘had a bad month,’ but is he really giving us the full story?