Nobody likes negative feedback. But how much of it is really useful? We all take negative feedback to heart, but should we? Let’s take a look at why bad feedback probably doesn’t matter as much as you think it does.
What Our Clients Say
[ssba_hide] [testimonials category="Testimonial" random=true limit="1"]
Press Releases and Whitepapers
Industry News & Articles
- Startups, here’s how you can make hardware without ruining the planet
- India is blocking over 230 betting and loan apps, many with ties to China
- Elon Musk says Twitter will provide a free write-only API to bots providing ‘good’ content
- This Week in Apps: Instagram’s founders’ new app, another Twitter rival, Biden admin criticizes app stores
- Dear founders, returning to the office is a numbers game
- Netflix crackdown, monetizing ChatGPT and bypassing FB’s 2FA
- Does usage-based pricing call for a new growth infrastructure stack?
- Data hints at the value of startup offices