Count me among the international development types gravely concerned about the Trump administration’s harsh posture toward foreign aid. As a successful entrepreneur and advocate for bolstering entrepreneurship ecosystems in fragile and poor countries, I have long urged USAID (and similar institutions) to increase spending on seed funds, mentorship networks and accelerator programs for foreign startups. […]
What Our Clients Say
[ssba_hide] [testimonials category="Testimonial" random=true limit="1"]
Press Releases and Whitepapers
Industry News & Articles
- Amazon Prime members get exclusive sneak peek of ‘Lord of the Rings’ series
- Delivery Hero and Glovo targeted for EU antitrust inspection
- The art of the pivot: Work closely with investors to improve your odds
- What if Nintendo released a Switch Pro haha jk unless?
- Do you claim to care about climate? Let’s talk about what’s on your plate
- US government says North Korean hackers are targeting American healthcare organizations with ransomware
- Walmart folds its InHome grocery delivery service into Walmart+ as an optional add-on
- As Deezer goes public via SPAC, is the blank-check boom really over?